Does your baby start to walk?
They start to explore the world, like to go to the park, outdoor places, running and jumping, easy to fall and those bugs are really annoying.
When they touch the plants or small animals, sometimes will cause unknown skin discomfort.
You want to apply something for your baby, but worried that your baby licks or rub their eyes.
We know what you're worried about, and we feel you too.
Children are always running around, it's hard to catch them. At this time, Cindora Sesame Skin Oil will be your good helper.
Just rolls the roller bottle, the skin protection is complete within a few seconds!
They won’t be awakened even if after fall asleep.
Cindora Sesame Skin Oil
Using high-efficiency micro-guide ball head design, safe and easy to use.
The little one can roll themself easily to take good care of their skin too.
Cindora Sesame Menthol Oil
A MUST-HAVE MULTI-PURPOSE SKIN OIL FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
Made the first cold-pressed black sesame oil and high-quality raw materials,
to relieves the skin discomfort caused by the disturbance of insects and bugs,
to help children's skin resist external aggressions and enhance skin defense.
It has the same effect as the classic Cindora Sesame Ointment / Cindora Sesame Skin Oil
This Sesame Menthol Oil with the addition of peppermint, which is more refreshing and comfortable.
Roll-on bottle design, smooth and non-sticky
A magic skin oil to soothe most skin problems
Made according to ancient methods,
herbal extracts and international organic certified ingredients added.
To soothe and repair various discomforts of the skin
The accurate manufacturing process in the laboratory, remove impurities, remain only pure.
Stable quality, safe, and effective.
˙ Exercisers can quickly relieve tension during exercise
˙ Cool and refreshing, effectiveness drive away your tiredness and boost the spirit
˙ Can be applied at the philtrum, to make every breath feel fresh and comfortable
• Apply an appropriate amount on the skin and avoid contact with the eyes.
• It is recommended to apply on the ankles, wrists, and neck before your outdoor activities.
• It is recommended to apply once every 1 to 2 hours for better results.
• The color and smell of natural plant ingredients may change over time, so please feel free to use it without affecting the quality.
• For external use only, please store it in a place that is not easily accessible to children.
• Avoid direct contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with water.
• If you feel unwell after use, stop using it and ask a dermatologist.
• Cindora Sesame Menthol Oil's applicable to: All skin types, suitable for 6 years old and above (not suitable for babies, pregnant women, G6PD)
• Please store it in a cool and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
• Shelf life: 2 years, the expiration date is shown on the package.